Sunday 19 January 2014

Purchases

As part of making my mind up for which book to go for, I have selected the ones that have interested me most on my brief sheet, and I have purchased them on the Amazon online store, except for two, which is Carry On Jeeves, (this is my brother's copy) and the Nobrow brief.

The following selections include:

  • Hansel and Gretel
  • The Big Book of Nonsense: Poems to Make You Laugh Out Loud
  • The Orchard Book of Nursery Rhymes
  • Animal Farm: A Fairy Story (Penguin Modern Classics) by Orwell, George New Edition (2000)
  • The Iron Man
  • Carry On Jeeves
  • Nobrow Brief

I will be reading each one fully, or the majority of each if the book is too large, when I receive them, and I will post blogs detailing each one, using a summary.



Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment