Monday 20 January 2014

Nobrow Brief

One of my options that is alongside the book choice, is going with taking on a brief that has been assigned by Nobrow. You can find the brief below this text.

This is a very exciting brief, that has been set by Sam Arthur. I am very excited to hear he will be visiting the studios very soon, as he will be coming into our university studios, on the 14th of February.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------



You can find a link to my Nobrow research here > https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3328339341342284366#editor/target=post;postID=2197392785923736159;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=2;src=postname

I think this brief seems exciting, and poses a challenge, that I may want to take on for this narrative module.


Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment