Monday 20 January 2014

Book 3: The Orchard Book of Nursery Rhymes

For book 3, I have decided to go with looking into the Orchard Book of Nursery Rhymes. This particular book is oriented toward the children's illustration sector, and does not follow like a continued story. Each part consists of an individual rhyme, and these rhymes are chosen by Zena Sutherland.


I decided to opt for including this book in my research, out of the brief, because I am very interested in the theme of children's illustration. I love how the genre has it's own individual style of illustration, usually including very simplistic shapes, with strong bright colours and themes.

I am currently in the process of reading this book, so I will write my analysis in a future update, alongside this blog.



Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment