Monday 17 March 2014

Nobrow Reference

As my module is working under the direction of Sam Arthur's Nobrow brief, I have been looking at some back issues from their collection to use as reference. I also had the chance to visit Nobrow press while I was down there on the London trip. I'm not going to lie, I bought a lot of goodies, such as a book called "Hilda and the black hound", by the talented illustrator Luke Pearson. I later got my copy signed by him as well, something I am really proud of.





This book above, is entitled Nobrow 8, and interestingly is in a 17x23 format.

An assortment of different postcards, printed at Nobrow press.

Outside of the brilliant shop.

Amy in the shop.

I have noticed that the CCAD library has a range if books by Nobrow, so I will be taking a look at them in the future.



A page from 'the new ghost'.















Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment