Monday 24 March 2014

Mac vs PC printing

Whilst manipulating a photoshop image on one of the macs in the studio, I set up my document to print, after which I printed a copy out.

Later, whilst in the PC suite, I printed out the same image, and I found that the PC printed copy looked more brighter, whilst the Mac's copy looked more accurate.

PC printout
Mac printout
This reminded me of the research that I did a few months ago in professional studies, where I researched why Mac computers were deemed more industry standard than their PC counterparts.

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3058873721480185674#editor/target=post;postID=261727719105642129;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=13;src=postname < Link to research blog discussing the above.






Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment