Saturday 22 March 2014

Book Draft

Today I began to piece together a very rough draft of my book, in order to see how the final piece would look as a visual copy. For the 1st draft, I used standard printing paper.


I set the sizes of the print out to be in line with my chosen Nobrow inspired size, of 17x23cm. As this is only a draft, I will stable this draft together to get an idea of how the book and layout will be.

Later drafts will use a double page spread, as well as being stapled together in a professional way that resembles the way that Nobrow books are bound.

The final book will use a higher quality of paper, and will contain a higher measurement of GSM. I will try to find out the GSM of the majority of books by the division, Flying Eye Books.

Front Cover


Page #1

Page #2













No comments:

Post a Comment